Collaboration for knowledge exchange and innovation
Södertörn University works to promote knowledge exchange and various forms of collaboration between our researchers, students, alumni and organisations and businesses in the surrounding community. These organisations may be regional, national or international.
The aim is that collaboration between academia and organisations and businesses will provide society and individuals with new knowledge for use in development and innovation, as well as lifelong learning.
The aim is to support economic growth in a sustainable society.
- Collaborative and contract research
- Continuing education and training
- Student collaboration and career services
- Innovation support for business development
- 22 MAJ Adria Alcoverro, Ekaterina Tarasova, Olena Podolian and Marcel Mangold present their exam papers in the course on political science theory
- 22 MAJ Book presentation: The Village and the Class War. Anti-Kulak Campaign in Estonia
- 23 MAJ Four-session seminar on Samuel Beckett's The Unnamable
- 23 MAJ The regulation of "democratic stateness": Understanding the Council of Europe's monitoring of European values in new member states
- 23 MAJ Structure and functions of bacterial communities in polluted urban air and pristine glaciers
The overarching aims of the university's external relations are to facilitate the students' entry to the world of work through education with links to the labour market, and to contribute to lifelong learning and competence development. They also include the university's participation in national and international knowledge and innovation systems.